Friday, January 25, 2008

today...

has been a very interesting day. I got a total of five hours of sleep last night. She is crying constantly. She really needs a nap, but won't take one. She just cries and makes herself puke. hannah is so wound up and is getting into EVERYTHING. I keep finding screws on the floor today...

kinda like this! ^ Then I looked around and noticed that the light switch covers were missing screws...

kinda like this ^ and

and like that one, too.

and I figured out why...

she was so proud of herself! i used this opportunity to straighten all my plug cover screws. they are now all facing the "correct" position.

Today is so much fun!

4 comments:

Aleisha said...

Oh, do I know how you feel. You are not alone, just remember that. =o) Rylan is starting to slowly come out of his tantrum fase, at least for now. But I think Kyler has a permenant set of ear plugs in his ears, or some very selective hearing. Either way...enough to drive you crazy. =o)

chrissy said...

HA HA HA HA HA! I'm really, genuinely (sp?) sorry that you've had a hard day. But that is way too funny! The best is her face in the second picture. Little stinker.

Mary said...

LOVE IT! That is too funny. That is one for the memory books.

Amber said...

Can Hannah come over and install my outlet covers? lol! but seriously. Can she? hahaha