Wednesday, January 23, 2008

some of my best work ever!

I started working with another designer a couple of weeks ago, Misty Cato. I LOVE her work. She sells at Scrapbook-Elements. I don't know what anyone else thinks about the layouts I have done, but personally I LOVE the way my scrapbook pages look using her designs. Too bad I can't show you any of the pages I have done yet! We get Misty's products several weeks ahead of their release in her store, so I will post them as her products are released! Amazing stuff!!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I can't wait to see them. I know there beautiful!

chrissy said...

oooh i'm dying here! i love all the lo's you do. at cori's on sunday, i sat and stared at my finished paper lo forever, thinking, this just isn't as WOW as meredith's digital stuff. i swear one day i'm going to cross over...

Aleisha said...

Can't wait to see them. All your LO's are wow. So if you think these are even better, they just might knock my socks off. =o)