Sunday, January 27, 2008

I got tagged... again!

Tag!
Thanks, Chrissy!

A - Attached or Single: attached
B - Best Friend: MARY!!! and my Momma & sisters
C - Cake or Pie: these days, cake. used to be pie, now i'm allergic to fruit.
D - Day of choice: Saturday is a special day...
E - Essential Item: laptop
F - Favorite Color: red
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
H - Hometown: Jacksonville
I - Indulgence(s): digiscrapping, eating Fanny Mae chocolate
J - January or July: July
K - Kids: two little monkey swinging from a tree
L - Life is incomplete without: my family & fountain Coke
M - Marriage Date: October 2001
N - Number of Siblings: 3 sisters, 1 little bubba
O - Oranges or Apples: apple pie/ orange juice
P - Phobias or Fears: midgets, clowns & bugs... now you know why i hate circuses.
Q - Quotes: You know you're in love when you can't sleep...because reality is finally better than your dreams.
R - Reason to smile: my kids. ironically, also the reason i am NOT smiling most of the time! :)
S - Season: spring!
T - Tag Three Friends: Mary, Angie, Ashley
U - Unknown fact about me: I think I spilled it all when I posted all my quirks online a month or so ago!
V - Very favorite store: IKEA
W - Worst habit: I procrastinate... everything!
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: I'd rather have an ultrasound... usually a happier occasion than when I've had to have an x-ray. Although, if I have to have another ultrasound, I'll probably cry a lot more than if I had to have an x-ray.
Y - Your favorite food: I don't really have a favorite food these days. I have too many allergies. But I am eternally grateful for the soybean that makes it possible for me to have "cheese", "peanut butter" & "milk".
Z - Zodiac: Leo

1 comment:

chrissy said...

We're a lot alike in some of our answers. So, you'd cry if you needed an ultrasound 'cuz that'd mean you're preggers, right? Because that would make me cry, too. Could you imagine having babies that close together? I would go nutso!!!