Tuesday, January 22, 2008

my funny girls!

I was just sitting here trying to work on a scrapbook page and Hannah came in the family room and said, "Mom, don't start dieting, start living." Uhm, Hannah, what is dieting? "I don't know. Is it where you go to die?" Nope. Just feels like it! :) And last night while we were eating dinner, she busted out with "Mom, dinner is supposed to feel good, not taste good." She cracks me up!!! She is my little commercial memorizer! We are definitely watching what is on tv much more closely.

So, Ainsley decided to start talking on Sunday night. I have been trying to get her to say "Mama" since the day she was born. Sunday night, she looked up at Thomas and said, "Dada". I thought it was a fluke. She always makes "Da" sounds. So, yesterday I tried to get her to say "Mama" all day. She would look up at me and say "DaDa" and then either start laughing or look away. Little stinker. I still didn't quite believe it. So, when Thomas was holding her last night, she looked up at him and said it again. :sigh: I guess it is only fair! Hannah said "Mama" first.

My girls are so darn cute! They are in their bedroom playing together right now. So, for about three minutes I have peace and quiet... until one of the starts screaming or Hannah comes out of her room to tell me about something that Ainsley broke! Hannah is really into dress-up right now. So, you never know what she is going to end up wearing! Right now, she is wearing her Princess Aurora dress (that's what she calls it) with a sun hat and a white purse and her old Nextel cell phone. I love my babies!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hannah is TOO funny! And how cute is Ainsley?! Oh, i miss them!!! Time for a visit!

Heather Jewell said...

That is really cute. I love hearing what kids come up with.