Thursday, January 10, 2008

help! i'm addicted!

So, I left two CTs because I felt stretched too thin... But then JustDigitalCalls opened a service for Classified Ads for people looking for Creative Teams. You just put your "resume" on the site and then tell them if you want Guest CTs or Permanent CTs. I listed both because I figured I could handle one full-time and one Guest spot. I didn't think I would get any hits. Within 24 hours, I had three offers. Three AMAZING offers! I accepted the first two. I am a Guest CT for the month of January with Natali Bird Designs. I LOVE her work!!! Her designs are much more simple than what I usually do and I am looking forward to some clean designs. AND the other one that I accepted is a Guest Layout Team spot thru March for Misty Cato. YEA! At that point I was thinking that I would go take down my resume because I am FULL again. And then I got another offer from MerCas Designs. She doesn't have a ton of personal use stuff, but what she does have is really cute. I felt so bad telling her no. She seems like a really nice lady, but I just can't handle more than what I already have. So... I changed my little resume to say that I am looking for Guest CT spots beyond the month of January. So, instead of sitting around her gabbing all day, I'm gonna go scrap while my kids are actually cooperating! :)

3 comments:

Mary said...

congratulations!! You are so talented when it comes to scrapbooking. It doesn't take a genius to see that others think so too!

Cardalls said...

I'm revealing myself as a lurker to your blog. I am Cheryl Cardall wife of David Cardall (Duane's son). I googled Cardall blogs and yours came up a few days ago...through yours I found Chrissy and some of the other cousins. I revealed myself to Chrissy today so I figured I'd better out myself to you as well. Your blog is darling as is your family! Hope you don't mind me looking!

Jenna said...

Awesome Meredith! You are so talented... I hope you can find TONS of time to scrap.