Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm going to break my ankles, I just know it!

Yep, folks! It's true! Riverdance is coming to UTAH! Woo hoo! And I get to go. My BFF, Mary, is taking me as her date! (If you decide you want to take Chris or your Mom or your sister, I'll understand... I'll cry for days, but I'll understand! just kidding about the crying... kind of!) Mary has never seen Riverdance. I haven't actually been to a show, but I have been to Lord of the Dance with Michael Flatley. And that was really awesome! I used to watch Riverdance every single time it came on PBS! I don't know how Mary could have possibly not seen it, we lived together for 2 years! And for about a week after I see it, I have to riverdance all over the place. Now, those of you who know me know that I do NOT dance AT ALL. I have no rhythm, no grace, and no balance. Combine that with an overwhelming urge to riverdance all over the place and you have several near disasters! :) And it's icy out here right now, so I'll have to limit my dancing to inside the house. :::Big Sigh::: I am so excited!!!!!!! You & Me, Mary! Girls Night!

5 comments:

Amber said...

mere! pls u tube your riverdancing. =) LOL!

Aleisha said...

All I have now, is a picture of you Riverdancing, stuck in my head. LOL

chrissy said...

wow i didn't know you were such a big fan! have you taught hannah a few moves? you should. then you guys should put on a little show next christmas. good times...

:)

Melinda said...

sounds like lots of fun! I would love to see one of their shows live!

Unknown said...

Oh way!! It is so cool that you already have tickets for this, Meredith. My husband and I were just talking about going on Sunday. I'm working up the nerve to crack open my pocketbook for it right now. I'll probably regret it if I don't. LOL