Sunday, January 06, 2008

january so far...

these are just in a random order... i just started uploading and then went back and added more so they are not in chronological order.

ainsley sitting the couch next to Daddy. She had just eaten, so one side of her face is red. So funny! I love this dress on her.

Ainsley standing up in front of the couch, after pulling all the DVDs off the bottom shelf. She is play peek-a-boo with me!

We are doing some sleep training. Ainsley is sleeping in her own bed and I am not feeding her during the night anymore. This started on Friday night and she does NOT like it. She cried all night on Friday and Saturday... not much sleep to be had around our house lately! She actually kept falling asleep standing up! Yes, she is asleep here! She wakes up when she starts to fall over! It was too funny!

My cute little Hannah actually smiling for a picture. She even asked me to take a picture of her! Progress!

Hannah & Ainsley playing on my bed. Hannah wanted to hold Ainsley and Ainsley kept crawling off her lap. They do this several times a day, but usually on the family room floor. Otherwise Ainsley will crawl right off the edge of my bed!


ainsley got up close and personal with the camera! she loves to try to grab it. look at those baby blues! love them!

just another picture of the munchkin!

Right after I fed Ainsley the other day, I had to run downstairs to change the laundry around. I have to put Ainsley either in her saucer or her jumper while I go downstairs. If i don't she makes a beeline for the basement stairs. I came upstairs and she was playing quietly in her saucer, so I left her there (why stop a good thing, eh?) and started on teh dishes. It got too quiet in the family room and I peeked in and she had fallen asleep in her saucer. lol! It only lasted about ten minutes!

Hannah is a SUNBEAM!!! This is the dress she wanted to wear for her first day as a Sunbeam!

This is Ainsley in her highchair for her typical afternoon snack. The kid loves Ritz crackers. She had just woken up from her nap. That's why her face and nose are all red and her hair is messed up.

This is Ainsley's new method of getting where she wants to go. She doesn't just crawl anymore. She bear walks. It is so funny to watch!

This is post-nap Hannah showing off her beautiful necklace and eating her dinner! Score! We finally figured out that if we bribe Hannah with making cookies every night, she'll eat her meals. So, every Sunday I make a big batch of chocolate chip cookie dough and put it in the freezer. We bake 6 cookies every evening. Not the healthiest thing, but she is way too skinny right now. That stomach virus really kicked her butt!

I walked in the kitchen earlier and found Ainsley like this! It reminds of how Hannah used to love to play in the cupboards. Ainsley loves to play with Hannah's dishes. So, we just restack them and wash them before we give them to Hannah to use! lol! Much easier that way. She pulls the cups and bowls out at least five times a day. Keeps her busy!

My little innocent baby! She'd never make a mess!

Ainsley playing with her new baby doll from grandma ruthie! Hannah ppointed out that they are wearing the same kind of hood!


I came in the family room the other day from cleaning the bathroom and found Ainsley like this. Nothing is safe anymore. The kid is a techie nerd! She loves remotes, cell phones, keys, computers, dvds... anything electronic!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love 'em. They just get cuter and cuter. I cracked up at the one where Ainsley fell asleep on her saucer.