Monday, January 28, 2008

Another photoshop miracle!

I just found another very cool photoshop tutorial on Designs in Digital. This one is by Anita Stergiou and is about how to create the Lomo/Holga camera effect. You basically punch up the contrast and saturation and create a vignette. Anita's pictures are much better, of course. But these are just a couple of pictures that I took around my house the other day of some of the details of my house that I LOVE.

Before tutorial...

After tutorial!
I also used the diffuse glow filter on this one. I LOVE how it made the brass POP!
-------------------------------------------
Before tutorial...

After tutorial!

Thanks, Anita!!!!! Love this technique!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

cool tutorial Meredith! thanks!

chrissy said...

Oh wow, the after pics are so cool. So those are pics of YOUR knob and bathtub??? Your house has got great personality!