Sunday, January 06, 2008

some December pictures...

These are the best of pictures from December 2007. I may have posted some of these already. I can't remember. Enjoy!

hannah putting the first ornament on the christmas tree

ainsley at grandma & grandpa cardall's christmas party

just a cute picture i took of ainsley


hannah with her cookie bouquet from grandma ruthie & poppa

hannah being tickled. i LOVE this picture!

hannah put together this shelf for me! what a good little builder!


ainsley in her johnny jumper... with some toys that hannah felt she needed to keep her busy!

hannah & ainsley snuggling on the dora couch, watching what else... dora!


hannah & daddy at temple square

the lights at temple square... so pretty!

hannah, mommy & ainsley at temple square

daddy & ainsley at temple square. ainsley was being shy & hiding from the camera! she is so funny!

ainsley & i with my friend, Liz Perry, who is a missionary at temple square right now. she is from our old ward in florida! We love you, Liz, I mean, Sister Perry!

the saddest picture of Ainsley EVER! She had a sinus infection and an ear infection.


Hannah opening her Christmas pajamas from Grandma Ruthie on Christmas Eve

Ainsley opening her Christmas jammies from Grandma Ruthie on Christmas Eve

Hannah opening her pink plastic piggy bank from Grandma Ruthie & Poppa

Hannah & Ainsley in their jammies

Ainsley opening her baby from Grandma Ruthie & Poppa while chewing on her phone from Mary, Chris, Eli & Nathan. They are still her two favorite toys!

Hannah with her puppy doctor kit from Mary, Chris, Eli & Nathan. She LOVES it and sleeps with the puppy every night... right along with her Paddington Bear from Grandma Ruthie!

Hannah with our favorite book!!! Thanks to Stuart, Aleisha, Rylan & Kyler for that one! We are loving having the book as our very own! Hannah almost has the entire thing memorized... along with the rhythms that I read the book with. So cute!

Ainsley being cute with her very first baby doll!

Hannah & her cousins with Uncle Robby at Grandma Betty's house. Uncle Robby is Hannah's favorite person right now. She is too cute about it. Every picture she colors or paper airplane she makes is ALWAYS for Uncle Robby!

Christmas Day at Grandma Betty's house. L to R: Shelly, Jim, Hannah, Thomas, Grandma Betty, Meredith & Ainsley... we were all sick at this point and didn't realize it. Lovely!

Hannah with all of her Pez Princess dispensers from Grandma Ruthie & Poppa. She LOVES Pez and thinks it is soooo cool that she has so many dispensers. And yes, she calls them dispensers.

This is me attempting to do dishes! Whenever I am doing anything other than holding Ainsley, she clings to me like white on rice! She pulls herself up on my pants legs and just cries until I pick her up. Little monkey! These are my skinny pants! yea! Thanks for the sweater, Ruthie.

Hannah & Ainsley just chilling out! Hannah HAD to wear her necklace so that she could look pretty! funny little kid! And thanks Ashley for the tights Ainsley is wearing. I think I like that my baby is so much smaller than ALL her cousins that are the same age or younger. She gets their old clothes and hand me downs!

3 comments:

Aleisha said...

Love the picutres. Looks like a wonder family holiday for you guys. Looking really good mere. Share your weight loss secrets. I need all the help I can get. =o)

Mary said...

I love Christmas pictures! The one where Hannah offered toys to Ainsley in the jumper is priceless. She is drowning in toys! Eli is the exact same way. :)

Angie said...

Mere, you look great... Really, I'd date you. ;) And the little monkeys are adorable as usual. I MISS THEM! Do they even know me anymore?!?