Thursday, March 22, 2007

today...

so today hasn't started off as planned. i am sooooo tired today. we are going to take hannah to the park again in a few minutes... as soon as WonderPets is done. Then we are going to tackle a few of the things on our to-do list. Thomas is going in to work this afternoon to talk to one of his old managers. We'll see what happens from that one.

Hannah went peepee on the potty THREE times yesterday by herself... meaning she initiated it. I felt like such a bad mom last night. Hannah was throwing tantrums during dinner and was yelling at me. So, Thomas told her that she had to sit at the table until she could eat some of her dinner and she could be nice to me. So, she was sitting there trying everything she could to get down. She even threw her bread on the floor so that she could get down and get it. We didn't fall for it. Then she started saying that she had to go peepee. I didn't let her get down. So, after ten minutes or so, she finally calmed down and started to actually eat her dinner. She told me again that she had to peepee. So, I told her to get down from the table and go. She climbed up on the potty and actually went. What a bad mom! My poor little girl really had to go peepee and I didn't believe her! She got an extra sticker for holding it in so long! :) She was so cranky last night. Major tantrums... kicking her baby dolls... putting them in time out for things that she did... putting them in time out because Mommy & Daddy are mean. :) so funny!

Well, WonderPets is done. I am going to go get ready to leave or we'll never get out of here! Today is much better than yesterday!

1 comment:

Robin said...

You're not mean! LOL! :)
I'm just laughing because I had to watch my niece yesterday and watch Wonder Pets and it was the one where the dog has to get let out to pee. That theme song gets stuck in my head for days!