Wednesday, March 14, 2007

i scrapbooked

yea! with no thanks to adobe at all, photoshop is now up and running on my laptop again. thanks to my friend! :) i did an adorable layout, but i can't post it until next month because the products i used won't be released until then! so pretty!

and i got some gorgeous new traci reed stuff that is coming out later this week. y'all are gonna die when you see what she has been up to! i am going to go play with them in a few minutes.

i went to the doctor today... i think it finally hit thomas how quickly this baby will be here! :) less than 2 months now... my doctor is going out of town this weekend and thomas is terrified that i will go into labor just because she is out of town! :) at least grandpa cardall will be in town to help with hannah! it is way too early to have this baby, though. i do not want to have to leave another baby in the nicu. it was so hard to leave hannah for 5 days. anyway, back to the doctor appointment. everything looks fine. i haven't gained any weight since last week at all. the baby's heartbeat is strong and healthy. i almost passed out several times today. my blood sugar drops which triggers my blood pressure to drop, i almost pass out, then my heart starts racing and i break into a cold sweat and get nauseas. it has been really bad today. thomas reminded me that this happened at the end of the pregnancy with hannah, too. we bought a barstool so i could get ready in the morning without passing out and cook dinner without passing out. i am okay if i am sitting, but when i stand at all, i get sooooo dizzy. i have no idea how i am going to get my house clean enough for my father-in-law to visit this weekend. actually, the house itself is pretty clean. but hannah's room is a mess and that is where he is staying. and there are boxes and bins of baby stuff EVERYWHERE! I am hoping to get all of that corralled into one place tomorrow if I can get thomas to help me for a couple of hours. i have washed about 5 loads of laundry this evening and need to get that folded, too. and there is a sink full of dirty dishes from dinner. i get to do those tonight before i go to bed. i was too dizzy after cooking dinner to wash them then, and that is when i usually do it. the baby has been up under my ribs all day today. they are so sore. it hurts to even take a deep breath.

okay, i am off to scrap a layout or so and then clean my house. have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

chrissy said...

I'm a terrible sister-in-law and aunt, because I don't remember Hannah ever being in the NICU. That's terrible! It's really hard to keep up with everything when we live so far away. It's too bad you're not closer...

:)