Friday, March 23, 2007

another update...

I was so excited yesterday because I thought the baby had started to drop. NOPE! She's right there up under my ribs again today. Little stinker! And I am ITCHING like crazy! My entire body from the top of my head to my toes. I have been itching for three or four days now. At first I thought I had eaten something I shouldn't have. But they never turned into hives and they didn't go away. Last night it got so bad that I took a Tylenol Allergy and was knocked out at 10:45p. That is really early for me. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 2am when Mad About You came on. . . Helen Hunt irritates me. Then, of course, Hannah woke up at 8am. I still felt drugged and tired. So, I just laid on the couch until about 10am. I finally feel human again. I can't imagine what would have happened had I taken a benedryl. I used to pop Tylenol Allergy everyday without any effects, because the lady I worked with had cats and I had an allergy attack everytime she came near me. Oh well. That was before all the medication formulas changed, though. I am so grateful that I stocked up on Tylenol Sinus before they changed it. I am almost out, though. Thomas kept laughing at me last night because he could tell that I was really trying not to scratch because that just makes it worse. And I was still itching after I took the medicine, I was just too tired to scratch. It gets worse at night, so we'll see what I do tonight! I was going to call my doctor today, but by the time I got around to it, I realized it is FRIDAY and they close at noon. So, I'll call them Monday morning. Severe persistant itching can be a sign of liver issues during pregnancy. I have been swollen the last couple of days, too. But there isn't anything I can do about it right now.

So, our big plans for today include scrubbing the shower and going to Costco to get carrots. 5 lbs of organic baby carrots for $5.99. It now looks like Thomas is not going to start selling cars until April 1st. He might be moving to another store, but with the same company. I really don't care as long as he goes back to work. I'm just glad that he had so much vacation time saved up. Well, I am going to scrap for a few minutes. I have some new kits to unzip and play with and a couple of other kits that I need to use.

1 comment:

chrissy said...

That's a little scary. I hope everything's alright :)