Friday, March 09, 2007

From My Blog to Yours... 03/09/2007

this is for the blogger challenge at sweet shoppe designs...

1.
If you could witness one supernatural event–whether you believe in the supernatural or not–what would it be? Why?
I would love to witness the creation of the earth. What a spectacular and amazing event to witness. To witness the organization of matter into something so spectacular and beautiful as the earth.

2. What is your earliest memory? Why do you think you have remembered that particular event or thing?

okay, this is a crazy one! I remember being three years old and watching my mom swallow a tylenol for the first time. i was playing in my room and decided that I wanted to swallow a pill, too. So, I grabbed a penny, threw it in my mouth and swallowed it down with a glass of water! It didn't go down easily, so I ran out of my room and told my mom what happened. i wasn't choking so she didn't worry at all. Everything worked out okay, but I remember being terrified. I couldn't swallow pills until I was about 10 years old.

3. Pick a friend or acquaintance with whom you think you would like to start a new business venture. What business?

I would love to have a business renovating and selling homes. I would love to do something like this with my husband, but since neither of us has a clue about home renovation, it would be a big disaster. But I would love to do something like that one day.

No comments: