Thursday, March 01, 2007

funny lunch story!

oh my goodness! my daughter is hilarious! a terrible monster, but hilarious!

our day started with a trip to the property management office where hannah threw the biggest temper tantrum of her life! i was mortified! then we went to the post office, where hannah threw another tantrum... almost as bad as the first one. then we went and paid a doctor bill and ran a couple of other errands. So, we were in the car on the way to Costco and Hannah started asking for french fries. I told her that we could maybe get some on the way home. She said that she wanted to go eat lunch in a restaurant with Daddy. So, i called Thomas and we went and picked him up. In the car, I asked Hannah what she wanted to eat. She said that she wanted chicken nuggies and fries. I told her that the restaurant (chili's) doesn't have chicken nuggies, they have chicken fingers, which are like big nuggies. She asked me if I would cut them up and make them little like nuggies. I told her that I would. And then she said.... "Okay, Mom. I want to go to the restaurant and get fries and chicken fingers and A CHICKEN THUMB!" What??? She wants to eat the chicken's fingers and thumb! :) What a crazy kid! She even told us which one was the thumb at the restaurant! Then she stood up on the bench at Chili's and started shaking her hips and announcing to the entire restaurant, "I'm shaking my hips! I'm a ballerina. I'm so beautiful!" it is a good thing that kid can make me laugh! I have been laughing about the chicken thumbs all day! :)

2 comments:

chrissy said...

HA HA HA! That's awesome!

Aleisha said...

Mmmmm chilis. The power of suggestion...lol Kids, I wish I could carry a video camera around with me to document there lives. Theres just some things I wish I could have on video. And it only gets better with the more kids you have. =o)