Wednesday, March 14, 2007

a few layouts...


this is from the beach this week
credits:
amanda rockwell's back in black collection: bright kit
green frame: amanda rockwell's tropic blast kit
large flower: amanda rockwell's pretty petals
silver photo corner: Miriam Lima's Finding Amy kit
gingham ribbon from amber clegg's ribbon bin: plaid
pscs2
fonts: larger mime

this is hannah singing to shelby over the phone last month for shelby's birthday!
credits:
angela sharrow's sweets for my sweet at scrapdish
polaroids from amy teets' beatitude kit
butterfly from amanda rockwell's flitter
special thanks to atomic cupcake for her inked edges action
pscs2
fonts: his name is honey

1 comment:

chrissy said...

WAY cute layouts!

I always steal ideas I see on your layouts. I like how the pink page has pictures that look like polaroids. I'm totally going to use that. If you don't want me to scraplift, stop posting layouts!!!

:)