Tuesday, March 20, 2007

it's been a while

it's been a few days since i last posted. my father-in-law came and went. my house never did get totally clean, but it did look better than it did the day before. hannah LOVED having her grandpa here. she even talked to grandma shelly on the phone a couple of times. i finished ashley's baby blanket and sent it out to utah with jim. ashley had a doctor appointment this morning and she walked out after her appointment and she saw jim standing there with a bag talking to his daughter, jen, who works at the office. she was really surprised to see him and even more surprised that he was bringing her a baby gift! :)

today is thomas' last day of vacation. tomorrow is back to real life and work and house cleaning. my house desperately needs to be scrubbed and vacuumed. and i have got to get caught up on my scrapbooking deadlines. a bunch of my designers came out with really awesome supplies over the last few days and I have been downloading like crazy all morning. i am so excited!

chrissy, i started your baby blanket, but then my mom sent me a new blessing gown for the baby. it's ivory. so the white blanket i made for the baby's blessing doesn't work. so i had to put your blanket aside and start an ivory one. i am hoping to get it done pretty quickly. i already finished the blanket for my sister-in-law amber. so i still have my blessing blanket, chrissy's blanket, and one for angie's baby. lots of crocheting to work on!!!!

well, the baby is bouncing on my bladder, so i am going to go now. i'll try to post some new layouts later tonight or tomorrow!

2 comments:

Aleisha said...

I still cant believe all of you are having babies at the same time. Do you know what angie is having yet? Probably ALL girls. Thats so great!!! I wish we could see you all (including new baby) before we leave. I hope you guys are planning a trip out here to utah soon after the baby is born. That would be great. =o) *hint hint*

chrissy said...

You know, you could wait until June to finish my blanket... then you'd know for sure if you should make it blue or pink! I'm so excited to get it, but don't overdo it just for my blanket! We probably won't use it until it cools off a little, anyways.

I can't wait to see pictures of Paprika in her blessing gown! Or, if you bless her in Utah, I won't have to see pictures!