Tuesday, March 13, 2007

flustrated

and yes, i know that is not a real word. just in case kimmie or susan are reading, they'll get a kick out of it! :)

anyway, i am really frustrated! my trial version of PSCS2 ran out today. so i decided to try to download PSE5 to see if I want to buy it. I can't get it to work. I have been working on it for HOURS! And no luck... and no help from Adobe so far. So, I no longer have any scrapbooking software on my laptop. I am very upset about it. I can't afford to buy PSCS2, it's $700 and even with a student discount it is almost $300. I refuse to buy PSE5 until I can tell that it does what I need it to do. And that it will work with Windows Vista. I tried to download the Vista patch, but it only works with purchased retail versions of the software. Ummmm, how the heck are you supposed to know if you want it if you can't try it? I do still have PS7 on the PC, but with Thomas off all week I can't get near it. Besides all my scrapbook kits are now on the laptop. So flustrating! :)

i really hope i didn't get anyone thinking that we are moving anytime soon with my post yesterday. thomas really doesn't want to leave florida. financially, it would be much smarter of us to find a job here and just deal with full time school and full time work. i am just tired of not having any family support here. we have a few friends that are great, but it isn't the same. i still have no idea what we are going to do with hannah when i go into labor. my friend, kimmie, says that we can bring hannah to her house. but she has four kids and if one of them is sick, we are in big trouble. another friend said that i could bring hannah to her house, but she lives in a townhouse on the beach and there are tons of stairs and i think that hannah would drive her nuts! we aren't even allowed to take hannah with us to the hospital orientation. jacob and amber are going the same night as us, so i can't even leave her with my brother and sister-in-law that night. argh!!!!!


we are going to be doing a lot of work over the next few days trying to get ready for the baby. we are moving furniture around to make room for the baby's bed in our room. Our lease is up at the end of June and Thomas doesn't want to move, but we have seriously outgrown this place. The kitchen is tiny. I have to move half of my dishes out just to make room for a few bottles and a can of formula. Our cupboards are so shallow and there aren't many of them. Plus, with all the crap with the heater not working for a month now... and constantly being out of water... and construction traffic constantly... and electrical issues .... and parking issues... I am seriously over it! I don't want to move either. Because i will end up doing most of the work alone with a 2 month old baby... sounds familiar. I did it when Hannah was a baby. Thankfully, my mom lived here, though. She and Tom, a good friend of the family, did all the lifting. They didn't let me do much of the lifting. I just did the packing and unpacking. anyway... enough complaining. things will work out. i am trying to just throw stuff away. i have purged quite a bit lately. i am going through my cookbooks again and only keeping a few... mostly that have sentimental value since i never use the recipes. i hate having food allergies and a picky -eating husband. i used to cook all the time and i loved it! okay, really going to stop complaining now. i have to run to the potty! again!!!!!!!! :)

No comments: