Monday, March 26, 2007

MY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT


I AM A PAGE ARTIST FOR SCRAPQUICK.COM!!!!!

I am more than a little excited about it! Can you tell? I hope my designs actually sell! :) I get to create beautiful quickpages using gorgeous professional digital kits! Be sure to stop by the store on April 2nd. I will post a link to my pages on my blog that day so that you can take a peek at what I created.

The beauty of this site is that it is designed for both digital scrapbookers and non-digital scrapbookers alike. From what I understand, there will be tutorials on how to use the quickpages for people who have never done a digital page. And they are even going to offer a printing service! NICE!

5 comments:

chrissy said...

WOO HOO! I'm gonna have to check that one out! I'm not surprised, you're so freakin' talented :)

Robin said...

Congrats Meredith! Sounds like it will be a cool site!

Aleisha said...

sweet, was wondering when you were gonna start selling something of yours. Cant wait to see it.

Meredith said...

well, none of the pages i create will be sold under my name, but they will be sold under the name of the designer who created the kit i used. i get paid a one time creation fee, not per sale of the pages... but it is nice to get paid at all for something i love! and so far, i've used the pages i create! :) i can't wait until I can post the layouts!

Unknown said...

Congrats Meredith!!! I think you are going to love your new gig! I'll be checking out your store on April 2!