Monday, March 12, 2007

life is beautiful!

i actually got almost 7 full hours of sleep last night! hannah didn't fall asleep until about 2am, and then she woke up coughing and choking. i ran into her room to check on her and she was shaking and had tears streaming down her little face. it was so sad! i picked her up and she calmed down, took a drink and begged to come sleep with us. So, of course, being a softie, i let her. none of us woke up until 9:30. then thomas got up with hannah and let me stay in bed. i didn't get out of bed until 10am! i can't even tell you the last time that happened! definitely before hannah was born! then we went to the beach for almost an hour. hannah had so much fun playing the freezing cold water and building her very first sand castle. i am going to try to get a couple of layouts done this afternoon and i'll post them then!

i have a secret and i can't tell anyone! and no, all you Utah people, we aren't moving back... at least not yet! :) it is a scrapbooking secret and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! i'll let you know as soon as i can! BUT as far as utah goes, we are closer today than we have been so far! :) but that could change tomorrow. we are waiting for some phone calls from a couple of places here. we haven't heard back for a while, though. i am pulling for utah and i will remember all those offers to help us move! :) you may regret it when you see how much crap is in our garage! we'll probably have to get rid of half of everything we own if we move. which might be a good thing. start keeping your eyes open for good places to live... cheap! :)

anyway... that's about it. i'll update either tonight or tomorrow with layouts & photos... Okay. Quit twisting my arm, i'll post one beach photo now!


i love this little photo! doesn't really look like hannah, but I love how she was running from the cold water! she told me "mommy, that big wave of water is coming to get us!" silly little kid!

3 comments:

Aleisha said...

Just let us know what part of Utah your looking to live in, and I will start looking. Anything to help =o) Man, I really miss the beach. I miss florida, but not moving back. I'll visit to go to Disney World, think thats about it...lol Excited to hear your secret and cant wait to see your wonderful LO's. Our neighbor just had a little baby girl, she was 6 lbs 10 oz and oh so tiny. She looks like she was born with a tan and full head of dark black hair. They named her Sini (sign-knee). Oh shes so cute. Now I want another baby...lol See what you guys with little girls do to me, now I want one. Call it even for us nagging on you to get to utah...lol =o)

ashalston said...

Oh bite me... you went to the beach, rough life Mere, rough life.

Unknown said...

Meredith!!!! I feel like I've missed so much. Utah? Scrapping secret?? You are killing me!! You better email and tell me what's going on sister!!
:-)