Saturday, March 31, 2007

another "for fun" layout


credits:
spin-a-lift from mandabean at ssd

amanda rockwell's a mother's love collection: fun Kit at ssd
flower from amanda rockwell's pretty petals at ssd
flourish from christine smith flourish pack
old paper from amanda rockwell's a mother's love collection: unconditional
green & turquoise swish by hunibuni & dani mogstad's springchick kit at ssd
glitter heart from faith true's valentine's odds & ends pack
diamonds by amanda rockwell from the ssd february 2007 mega kit
screw from amanda rockwell's back in black collection: bright kit at ssd
pscs2
fonts: pea sdflenner, my type of font

4 comments:

chrissy said...

I love this! Do you sometimes switch it up or do you have a whole book that's this direction?

Meredith said...

all of my layouts that are created from photos from march 2006 thru september 2006 are 11x8.5, the rest of my layouts are 8.5x11. i am seriously considering going 12x12 when the new baby is born. it is too hard to fit more than 2 or 3 photos on a rectangle layout. although, i probably wouldn't do more than that on a 12x12 either. i don't know...

chrissy said...

i switched to 12x12 and i LOVE it, but i still only do about 3 or 4 pics per page.

Aleisha said...

I do 12x12 LO's as well, but when I go to print them, I shrink them down to 8X8 to put them in books so it cost less, and its still great quality and looks good. So you fit more, but can also shrink it down and it still looks great. Man, how I LOVE LOVE LOVE PSCS2. I just need to get the time to learn it a lot better so I can be a pro like you!! =o)