Sunday, March 11, 2007

no motivation

no motivation to scrap
no motivation to cook
no motivation to clean
no motivation to get out of my chair
no motivation to do anything but SLEEP
daylight savings time KILLS me every year, but this year is worse. I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night. I took a half hour nap after church this afternoon. That helped some. Hannah fell asleep about an hour ago. I just know that she is going to wake up in half an hour and be up until 2... and thomas has to get up early to be at work for a meeting tomorrow morning. so, that means no sleep for me again. I guess I better get used to it.

So, our lease is up at the end of June. We have to let our landlord know if we are staying by the end of April. And with all of the issues we have had lately, we don't want to stay. We had no water for several hours on Friday night. That makes it a bit difficult to do things like laundry, dishes, cleaning in general, cooking... all things I had hoped to do on Friday. Thomas ended up being off work this weekend, so I didn't get much done then, either. We have tons to do before this baby comes and I just don't feel like doing it. Does that make me a terrible mom? When I was pregnant with Hannah I couldn't wait to get things ready. And I still can't wait to get things ready for this baby, I just don't have the energy to actually do it.

My parents are coming in the middle of April for my brother's baby's blessing. I am hoping that they will be able to spend a little time with us. Maybe they can distract Hannah so I can get a few things done around here without her throwing major tantrums. She has been really clingy lately. She gets upset anytime I do baby stuff. Thomas brought up a bag of baby shoes today from the garage. Hannah started trying to put the shoes on herself. When I told her not to put the shoes on because they are for Paprika, she started throwing them and saying that she wants them. Little stinker. and oh! the shoes are so precious. I forgot how tiny they are. and they certainly seem larger when they are kicking my ribs! She almost kicked the computer off my lap last night.

anyway... i am going to go put some jammies on hannah and hope and pray that she sleeps through it so that we don't have to stay up until 2am. wish me luck.

3 comments:

Aleisha said...

It gets better, I promise. Hang in there. I actually felt better after my second child. I wanted to jump up and run laps, I felt so good. Rylan was a little jealous at first, but he warmed up really fast and now there best buddies. Partners in crime, you could say. We were in costco the other day and he asked if he could get a baby. I had to explain you cant buy them, so I was informed he wanted one for his birthday. can I send him to you for a while??lol j/k Anyways, your not a bad mother, I think all of us feel that way at some time in our life, we just have to realize we need to give ourself's some time alone as well. Thank you Heavenly Father for 7 o'clock Bed time. Hang in there and Good Luck!! =o)

Aleisha said...

Oh yea, and tell them NO, your not renewing your lease...your moving to utah =o)

Sislers said...

That sounds like a horrible apartment complex to live in...so yep, you better just move to Utah. Greg and I would even fly down there and help you move :)

I also don't have motivation to do things either and I'm not even pregnant, nor do I have a little toddler who needs my attention 24/7. So maybe I'm the bad mom...hang in there girl :)