Monday, March 05, 2007

A Digi Crop?

Imagine... a Digi Crop

Okay, I just read that article and it kind of irritated me. She basically said that digiscrappers are an anti-social lot with nothing to share. I bought a laptop so that I can take my scrapbooking with me. I can still share photos and ask for help and advice from other digiscrappers. I may not be able to physically share my supplies, but I can tell someone where I got something or I can teach a technique. If I only have one piece of Stampin' Up patterned paper, and it is already on my layout, it isn't like I am going to take it off and give it to my sister-in-law just because she likes it, too! Of course, since we would probably be scrapping at my other sister-in-law's house, we couldn't possibly run out of any Stampin' Up! product. anyway, i digress... With my bad shoulder, it is a heck of a lot easier to carry my laptop bag than my Cropper Hopper. I don't have to lug my albums around worrying about bending the corners of my pages. and... the open container of liquid is a MUCH bigger worry with digiscrapping! Don't want to fry my laptop and lose everything! AND I can still enjoy the social aspect of a crop while I digiscrap! anyway... that's all i have to say about that.

No comments: