Thursday, March 15, 2007

a few things done!

okay, my house still looks like a disaster, but at least things are getting crossed off THE LIST! We moved the bookshelf out to the dining room area. And I cleaned a bunch of books out of there and into the garage. we set up the port-a-crib. i got a couple of cluttered corners cleaned out in my room, too. my goal tonight is to get my craft closet area cleaned up. i am probably just going to shove it all back in the closet for now.

i have ashley's baby blanket about halfway done now! It's cute. And we are driving to Orlando and back tomorrow so I am going to take it with me and hopefully finish it.

my mom sent me a new dress for the baby's blessing. it is ivory and GORGEOUS! And of course, I just finished making a white blanket for the blessing. So, now I have to find ivory yarn and make another one. I think I have some in the garage, but i am not sure. we have to clean out the car tomorrow, too. hannah's carseat is getting moved to the side. we're putting the baby's seat in the car after thomas' dad leaves.

that's about it for now...

2 comments:

Sislers said...

You know...you should put Jim to work and have him help you with some things. I bet you'd get a lot done ;) j/k...have a fun weekend with him visiting :)

chrissy said...

No, no kidding. You should've had Jim help! If he comes out again before the birth put him to work! That's what family's for! :)