Monday, October 29, 2007

some pictures from this weekend

Ainsley got her first tooth through on Friday!

My sweet girls outside!

Thomas, Hannah, Dylan, Ashley & Zoey at Mary & David's Halloween party. And no that is not something stuck to Ashley's head. Dylan is throwing his chapstick in the air!

Ainsley & Zoey at Mary & David's

Hannah, Ainsley & Zoey

Cute little Zoey

Hannah eating a chocolate spider-web cookie! She loved it!

Mary & Nathan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday morning pictures

my two beautiful girls. i love them so much!

isn't hannah beautiful? i love her smile!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday afternoon photo shoot. Hannah wasn't interested in joining Ainsley for this one. She was playing with Makayla!




7 comments:

Brown Family said...

Your kids are so freakin CUTE! They both have the chubbiest cheeks. How do you refrain yourself from biting them all the time? :) I love the pictures. What kind of camera do you have?

Angie said...

LOVE the pictures!!! I especially love the last one of Ainsley playing in the leaves... SO cute! And their costumes are just precious. Oh and that chapstick... I was a little concerned before I read the description below... I thought it was either stuck to ash's forehead or levitating.

chrissy said...

Nice picture of the chapstick on Ashley's head! That would've thrown me off if you wouldn't have said anything. It kind of look like a dart stuck there, he he ;)

I love the last picture of Ainsley holding a leaf and grinning! And their costumes are so cute!!! Liv is going to be a chili pepper, too.

Mary said...

you couldn't crop me out??? thanks a lot... ;) I love the rest of the pictures though. Ainsley eating the pumpkin is too cute.

Kathryn said...

Looks like fun Halloween festivities! I love the costumes!

Amber said...

Too Cute... I love the costumes.

Lindsay said...

All I have to say is CUTE!!! You have the most adorable kids!