Monday, October 15, 2007

just some pictures

Yes, I know that there are more pictures of Ainsley lately than of Hannah. But Ainsley is growing so quickly and is doing so much fun stuff, and little stinker Hannah won't let me take pictures of her right now. She runs from the camera or turns her head or gives me the fake cheesy smile. I still love to capture that one, though! What a funny little girl!

i love this cute little dress!

Ainsley loves her Johnny Jumper! She caught on to the whole jumping concept pretty quickly!

Ainsley completely exhausted from jumping! And yes, Greg told us that we could hang her jumper in his office door when he isn't home because it is the only door in the basement with a full door frame.

Hannah & Ainsley playing together. They are talking to Grandma Ruthie on the orange cell phone, by the way! :)

Hannah reading her Paddington Bear library book to her Paddington Bear from Grandma Ruthie. She was so excited to find this library book with a bear like hers! And yes, she actually plays with and sleeps with her Paddington Bear. Grandma Ruthie brought it home from England with her. I wanted to put it up on a shelf, but Grandma insisted it was for playing with.

my cute little baby!

hannah trying to "crochet" a baby blanket for ainsley. i wasn't much older than this when my Granny taught me how to crochet, so i think i may get hannah a big plastic hook to learn with. and yes, she is using two crochet hooks, because I use two needles when I knit and Hannah says that she has to use hooks because needles are too dangerous for a kid like her!

the salt lake temple

Thomas and Hannah at Temple Square

Hannah with her deer-in-the-headlights look, wearing Ainsley's hairbow. It doesn't look so big on Hannah's big head!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Cute pictures as always. I love the one of Ainsley towards the end with the white headband and she is looking away from the camera...soooo cute! Oh, I NEED a girl!!! :)

chrissy said...

I take WAY more pictures of Liv. I also take quite a few of Carter, but poor Ash gets hardly any taken of her! But she's in school all day long.

Cute pics, cute girls!

Kathryn said...

What cute pictures. It was great to see you guys and meet your adorable girls last week!