Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Anniversary!


<3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3>
Happy Anniversary, Tommy! I love you!
<3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3><3>

Well, it has been six years since Thomas and I were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. I can hardly believe it has been that long! We've had our ups and downs, just like every marriage. But I can honestly say that I love my husband more and more every single day! Our marriage has never been better than it is now. I am so grateful for him and for the opportunity that I have to be his wife. We have been blessed to have two beautiful little girls who make us completely crazy! I am the luckiest woman in the world! :) I love you, babe!

11 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful picture! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!

chrissy said...

Hooray for you guys! Any big plans???

Meredith said...

none! maybe going to go look at apartments. i cannot find anything! it's getting really discouraging!

Lindsay said...

Happy anniversary Meredith and Thomas! Wow! I cant believe it's been 6 years! You guys are so cute and what a beautiful picture! You look gorgeous!

Angie said...

Oh for cute!

Robin said...

Happy anniversary! :) You were one gorgeous bride too!

Amber said...

Pretty Couple!!! Happy Anniversary!

Brown Family said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jenna said...

awwwwwwww. I love that pic. Thanks for sharing and Happy Anniversary!

Aleisha said...

YEAH!!! Congrats to the both of you. Were coming up on seven years. It goes by really fast. =o)

Kathryn said...

Has it been six years already? Congrats! And happy (belated) anniversary!