Thursday, October 11, 2007

another one of those days

when hannah wakes up at the CRACK of dawn and won't go back to sleep! She woke up at 4:30 this morning. She played in her room for about an hour, then came in my room, woke up Ainsley and threw a temper tantrum because I wouldn't give her medicine. It was 4 hours early for medicine! I just barely got Ainsley back to sleep, and Hannah is starting to get tired. Time for me to take a nap. As soon as I fall asleep Ainsley will be ready to get up. I've had a pretty productive morning, though. I have been searching for new car insurance coverage and found out that I can save $70/month by switching to Geico. Yes, I know I sound like a commercial, but it's true! :) So, I am going to check one more local place later this morning and then decide. Okay, well if I am going to sleep at all, I better do it now! And yes, we are still sick! :)

2 comments:

chrissy said...

Hmm. I guess I need to check out Geico! And yes, that did sound like a commercial ;)

How's Tom? Is he feeling any better?

Jill said...

Holy moly, you are wearing me out just reading your blog and thinking how tired you must be! I'll take a nap for you, okay!! ha ha. Good luck super mom. We have Geico too. It's good.