Tuesday, October 16, 2007

new layout


i did another one today!

this is ainsley with her little cousin, liv, a couple of month's ago
credits:
all products available at one of a kind scrapz
beth kern's lady bug fun mini kit
paper by beth kern from august free with purchase kit
black paper & dotted flower by faith true from not so spooky kit
jessica gorney's jeweled clips
glitter by rachel martin
ribbon by ann-marie
pink stitch, lace from faith true's hannah lee kit
blythe evans' sparkle buds
pscs2
fonts: turtle club

2 comments:

ashalston said...

Okay so Ainslers is Dad's clone and I think it's hilarious! Love her smile! And Hannah, she just keeps getting cuter and cuter. And I love the Kellie Pickler music on your site... I'm pretty much obsessed with her!

chrissy said...

*gasp* I LOVE THIS PAGE!!! (and NO, not just because it's of my daughter ha ha!) I love the ribbon and the details and the stitching and the polka dot flower! nice job!