Tuesday, October 23, 2007

the pumpkin patch

We had the big Cardall Family Halloween Party last night. It was really a lot of fun. Jim & Shelly threw the entire thing and they did a magnificent job! We met at a local pumpkin patch, and had a big tailgate-style dinner of the most delicious taco soup I have ever eaten! It was so good! And I could actually eat it! That was the best part. We sang Happy Birthday to Jordyn & Carter, the two October birthdays. Then we went into the pumpkin patch area and walked around and looked at the different displays and took tons of pictures! Lucky Uncle Robbie got to be in the grandkids picture because there were too many babies and not enough big kids! It was so nice to be able to spend time with everyone and enjoy the fall weather!



6 comments:

chrissy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG HEADER!!! It's so cute!!! Do mine!!! ;)

Lindsay said...

What a cute little family you guys are! And I love Hannah's little pumpkin outfit!

ashalston said...

What a cute family picture!!!

Jenna said...

that was a great photo opportunity. I love your fam photo!!!

Angie said...

LOVE the new blog layout! And I love my little hannah and ainsley too! They are just TOO darn cute! It looks like you all are having so much fun out there... Makes me wanna go to utah.

Aleisha said...

I love the new blog header, way to cute. WIsh I could change mine, but still waiting to get internet. I love the family photo. Its good to see picts of you and thomas, finally...lol Good looking family. =o)