Monday, October 22, 2007

pictures from cabin weekend!

Hannah playing in the snow for the very first time!!!

my happy little girl!

Thomas & Meredith
Aren't we cute? Okay, so we're grimy and messy and cold and I don't have a DROP of makeup on, but I just love my hubby! We realized a couple weeks ago that there aren't many pictures of us, so we are trying to fix that! And you lucky people get to see them!

Thomas & Ashlyn & Hannah pushing the tube back up the hill.

Ashlyn & Zoey

Thomas gave my baby some Coke! And she LOVED it. Everytime she sees a Coke can, she gets really excited and lunges for it, licking her lips! It's so funny!

Ainsley likes being outside in the snow!

Yea, Jordyn!

Ainsley is just chilling in the snow!

Okay. Definitely NOT my smartest move. Yes, that is Ainsley strapped to my chest. The snow wasn't packed really hard and the kids were barely moving. So, we decided that it would be safe for me to go down with Ainsley. Thomas gave me a little push and we went SOARING down the freaking mountain. About halfway down, I saw Carter playing in the snow right where I was heading. I screamed for him to move and then the tube turned and I realized the we were NOT slowing down. I couldn't flip out of the tube because of the baby. So, I just curled around her and braced myself the best I could. And then my brother-in-law caught us! And saved me from sliding into a bunch of branches. Thanks, Mr Bailey!

Thomas getting ready to fly down the mountain on the tube! He wouldn't let the kids go down on their bellies, but he sure didn't have a problem doing it!

Ashlyn & Jordyn getting ready to push Hannah down the mountain!

Ainsley sitting up being a big girl! Aren't the orange chairs lovely? :)

Hannah wearing her "Cousin Eddy" hat that Poppa Porter sent to her. Ever seen National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation? That hat is straight out of the movie! :)

Thomas wearing Hannah's hat! :)

Thomas with our poor little Florida car!

Okay, Ainsley is done! Time to go home!

6 comments:

Amber said...

You all are such a CUTE family! I miss all of you.

Mary said...

Wow, you certainly did get some snow up there! I'm glad that you had fun. You're pictures are too cute... love the one of Ainsley drinking her Coke. Start 'em young! ;)

Jill said...

Okay, so snow can be fun occasionally, but I still hate it!! Your weekend looked like a blast though. Cute pix! I can't believe that was Hannah's first time in the snow. Holy moly!! I bet she loved it. Tanner was asking the other day for snow to play in, and was getting mad at me!! It was funny, sorry bud, no control there :) I am enjoying the sunshine here still. Your turn for winter weather!!! Enjoy :)

Mandy said...

It looks like it was fun but I hate snow, I have lived in Utah for most of my life and still hate it. Oh well Tyler and HOlden love it and Holden started to learn to ski last winter and excited to do it again as is Tyler.

Angie said...

Oh my goodness... All of these pictures are so ADORABLE!!! I want to go to a cabin. I could do without the snow, but it sure looks pretty! By the way... Is Thomas wearing short sleeves in the snow?? What a nerd...

chrissy said...

...you gotta start 'em young with coke...my mom was dipping ash's pacifier in it when she was five days old...lol