Thursday, November 01, 2007

the day after...

Just a quick update to let you all know that we had a great time last night trick-or-treating. Hannah went through the haunted house and came out saying "That was so freakin' scary!" Nice. My 3 year old little girl. I took pictures of the girls, but my camera battery is dead now, so I can't upload them to my computer.

We bought a new car last night, too. It's a 2008 Subaru Legacy Sedan. It's black and has a sunroof. heeheehee! Thomas hates black cars! It's a cute little car and the most important part is that it is AWD so we don't slide around in the snow. AND it fits our teeny tiny little budget. So, for the next 24 months, we will be driving a "little black supercar!" as Hannah likes to call it.

We are on the hunt for an apartment still. We cannot find anything in our price range that isn't in the GHETTO or that will take two kids. There are more place willing to take pets than two kids. How sad is that?! I have about 15 places to call this afternoon and hopefully someone will let us come take a look this evening or sometime this weekend.

That's it! More to come later hopefully!

2 comments:

chrissy said...

"freakin' scary"? "little black supercar"? lol that kid cracks me up! oh, and let's not forget "shake it like a salt shaker!" ha ha

Aleisha said...

I wanna see picts of the new car. Looks and sounds like you guys have been having fun. Your girls are sp stinking cute!!! Cant believe how big they are.