Wednesday, November 28, 2007

some pictures

I LOVE this cute little outfit! Who would have ever thought I would put my daughter in leggings and like it? These are the cute little shoes that we inherited from Zoey. Thanks, Zoester!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what's up with that face, but it seems to be a favorite of hers lately!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sweet girls snuggling together on my bed while I got ready. Aren't they precious?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Ainsley torturing Hannah and enjoying it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this beanie on Ainsley. I know it doesn't match!


-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is Hannah in her new snowsuit! Thanks, Grandma Ruthie!


4 comments:

chrissy said...

I love the picture of Hannah in her snowsuit. Kinda reminds me of Ralph's little brother on 'A Christmas Story'.

:)

Angie said...

SO dang cute! Both of them! I cant believe how gorgeous ainsley's eyes are! And my little Hannah-monkey... growing up so fast! She is so tall!!!

Jill said...

Cute cute cute! I love the bottom lip over the top. Her face is so precious!!!!!

Brown Family said...

Wow! Your girls are so dang cute. They take really good pictures. :)