Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Need a good book?


Are you an Anita Stansfield fan? Or are you looking for good, clean LDS fiction? This book is one of my favorites! This book explores human relationships and the marriage relationship in particular. And since it is LDS fiction, you don't have to worry about the language or whether it's clean. It did make me cry. But more because of personal experiences that one of the characters goes through than anything else. Now I am eagerly anticipating the read of Volume 2 & Volume 3!!! Both books are out, but they are always checked out of our little library. Maybe I'll have better luck at the big library downtown.

1 comment:

chrissy said...

I'm going to have to put that on hold at the library. The only books I read are the ones for my book club every month, and they don't always turn out *ahem* ... CLEAN!!!

(you think they'd be rated "G" since it's a church book club, but no! not always...)