Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I need chocolate!

I really want some Fannie Mae chocolate. I have some that melted once and re-solidified, but it just isn't the same when you have to scrape the wax and solidified fat off your chocolate.

Hannah has entered a new realm of Terrible Toddlerhood. Wow! She is one mouthy little chica! Wonder where she got that one? It couldn't possibly be from her sweet even-tempered mother or grandmother! :) She was having a little tea party by herself this morning complete with water that she stole from my water bottle. She was pouring the water from cup to cup. I told her to stop or she was going to spill it. (Don't worry. She was on the tile.) She looked at me with her best 3 year old look and said, "You can't tell me what to do. You better be quiet and shush your mouth!" Needless to say she ended up in time out on her bed and a little chat about appropriate ways to talk to Mommy. Her new favorite movies are the Charlie Brown movies. So, her new favorite words are stupid and blockhead. I've been called a blockhead a few times lately. That warranted another lecture. Yesterday was particularly difficult. Both girls are getting sick again and Hannah literally threw a tantrum for about two hours over everything from wanting to rinse herself off in the shower, to making her own bed, to dressing herself (or not getting dressed), to watching a movie. Holy cow! Crazy day. I just didn't even have the heart to do anything other than just hold her. She did not feel well. I think some of that is still lingering today. Ainsley has been napping for about an hour and a half... HOLY COW! That's a record for her! The poor little baby is just exhausted. The good news is that her cough doesn't sound as bad as it did yesterday. I hate it when my kids are sick. They are so cranky and you can just look at them and tell how awful they feel. Poor little babies. It just makes my heart ache! I love my girlies!

That's about it for today. I have started planning Thanksgiving dinner... I can't wait!

1 comment:

Aleisha said...

Rylan and kyler have reached that whole new level as well. I dont know where they got it from, most likely us, as well. But its just horrible...lol I want my sweet boys back. Whats Thanksgiving?? They dont celebrate that here, so stu doesnt get off work. But the good news is, everything is open, so if we get bored, we can go out...lol