Monday, November 26, 2007

ugh

I feel like I have been hit by a really big truck! My head hurts, my ears hurt, my teeth hurt, my cheeks hurt, my nose hurts and my sinuses ache. If Hannah could lower her voice by a couple hundred decibels I am sure it would help! She has the highest pitched voice and talks incessantly! Normally I love to hear her little munchkin voice, but right now I just want her to go to sleep for the night! I started some antibiotics earlier tonight. So, hopefully by tomorrow night I'll be feeling much better. The girls were both really good today considering how little interaction they got from me. And Thomas has more than made up for it since he got home from work. I think I am going to go get the girls ready for bed and try to get some sleep. Why do I ALWAYS get sick right before we move? Maybe it's the stress of moving. I don't know. All I know is that it stinks! I have a million things to do and zero energy. Thankfully I have amazing family who are willing to help me out! And as soon as I know I am not contagious, I'll take you all up on your offers of help! :) I started doing some organization and list making today. The truck is reserved. The phone and gas are scheduled to be turned on. I have to schedule the electric tomorrow. I started making a WalMart list of all the little things we have to buy before we move in... like a new garbage can, a dish rack (because we don't have a dishwasher), paper towels, dish soap, sponges, bar stools... eek! And I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet. Thankfully the kids are still young and I can get all their goodies in one stop at WalMart. Thomas and I aren't exchanging gifts this year. We are going to get a dresser for ourselves this year. Our parents are getting us gift cards to IKEA and we are going to buy the rest of the dresser. The fun never ends! Actually it will be nice to have a nice new dresser! anyway... i'm going to go get my cranky kids ready for bed now.

2 comments:

chrissy said...

I'm sorry you're sick! HURRY and get better before you have to move!

Jill said...

That sucks you are sick while trying to move. I am sick too and all I want to do is be immobile and sleep! I CAN'T imagine trying to move too...good luck!!!!!