Wednesday, November 14, 2007

my little foodies

Hannah officially ate her very first vanilla frosty today! That may not seem like a big deal to most people, but Hannah was lactose intolerant for a LONG time and it has taken her a LONG time to be willing to eat ice cream. She doesn't like cold food. There's something about chipped teeth and cold food that just don't go together! :)

And, Ainsley was sitting next to me on the couch while I was eating some Saltines. Yes, I like the taste of Saltines and eat them for fun. Anyway, Ainsley was watching me eat my crackers so I gave her a little bite. She about bit my finger off with the second bite. She grabbed a cracker out of my hands and started eating it. So much for needing my help! She started making a mess with the cracker so I took it away. She started SCREAMING. You would have thought I was hurting the poor kid! I think we are going to have to start more solid foods and skip the baby food. She doesn't like it.

We hung out with Ashley today. We went to IKEA and the tiny little outlet mall nearby. I didn't buy a darn thing! I hate shopping with no money! Thomas is going back with me tomorrow night. We're looking at barstools. The fun never ends!

2 comments:

Mary said...

go Ainsley! (I hope your finger is ok) I agree - just skip the baby food. Elis favorite 'real' food was mandarin oranges, graham crackers, and pasta... well rounded meals. ;)

chrissy said...

oh how funny! i can picture her getting frustrated! liv's at the stage where she's staring us down while we're eating. i think that's a good sign she's ready to start cereal...