Tuesday, November 06, 2007

just a little bit about today

Well, so far today has been pretty unproductive. Hannah woke me (and Ainsley) up earlier than I would have liked. She is really clingy because she isn't feeling great (again!). Ainsley's cough sounds terrible. In fact, she is napping again. Poor little baby. I'm going out in a bit to get some Triaminic for the girls. Hannah is never this quiet. Right now she is sitting on the couch next to me, with her arm behind my back and wrapped in her blanket. She doesn't have a fever, but you can look at her and tell that she doesn't feel well. I feel another round of cough syrup, tissues and doctor visits (uninsured) coming up! Lovely. I can't wait for our insurance to kick in next month. I color calibrated my computer monitor. I have been frustrated with the color on this thing for the last six months. I finally figured out that the Gamma settings adjust the color saturation. It still isn't perfect, but it is much better. And now I realize that all my beautiful pictures aren't really as pretty as I thought they were. And some of my scrapbook layouts are much more bright and contrasty than I thought they were. Oh well. Live and learn. I have been checking the classified ads and craigslist every few minutes. There isn't anything new (in our price range) coming up. I think most people wait and post things on Thursdays to get ready for the weekend. We have an appointment this evening to look at another place. We'll see what happens. I guess we should probably take showers and get dressed. I recently discovered a new blog (about 20 minutes ago). It's called El Rancho de Rigby and it is the blog of Thomas' best childhood friend, Sean, and his wife, Heather. Their little daughter sounds a lot like Hannah! Okay, we're off to shower now...

1 comment:

chrissy said...

How did you find his blog??? That's what I call a SMALL WORLD!!!

And I'm sorry to hear about your computer :( I'm sure your layouts are still awesome!