Monday, November 26, 2007

a little email forward

Two things you are wearing right now.
1. pajama pants
2. hoodie
Two things you would want or have in a relationship.
1. Honesty
2. Humor
Two of your favorite things to do.
1. Scrapbook without kids
2. Read without kids... I think I just like to do things alone!
Two things you want real badly at the moment.
1. To move into my house (one more week!)
2. Health insurance... I have a sinus infection and Ainsley needs her shots. (one more week!)
Two things I did last night.
1. Scrapbooked & watched some tv (with kids)
2. Read a book for a few minutes while Thomas played with the girls! woohoo! alone time!
Two things I ate today.
1. duplex creme cookies
2. more duplex creme cookies
Two people I last talked to.
1. thomas
2. hannah - she talks a LOT
Two things that I am going to do tomorrow.
1. pack boxes
2. clean house
Two of the longest car rides I have ever gone on.
1. Salt Lake to Chicago... 24 hours straight through
2. Salt Lake to Albuquerque to Jacksonville... 4 days of driving!
Two of my favorite holidays.
1. CHRISTMAS!!!
2. Halloween
Two of my favorite beverages.
1. COKE... I really want one right now
2. Dr. Pepper... I'd take one of those, too!
Two things about me that you may not have known.
1. I HATE MESSES!
2. I love spicy foods but I can't eat them.
Two jobs I have had in my life.
1. worked at a high school with at-risk teens
2. mortgage lien release research
Two place I have lived in the U.S.
1. Jacksonville, Florida
2. Bountiful, Utah
Two places I would rather be right now.
1. at the doctor's office getting drugs for my sinus infection
2. shopping with LOTS of money, preferably someone else's! :)
Two of my favorite foods.
1. steak
2. sweet potatoes
Two people I am going to send this two.
1. back to alishia
2. family
Two people who I think will reply to this.
1. chrissy
2. ashley

1 comment:

chrissy said...

You're right, I'll reply! ha ha Should I email it back, or blog it? Oh, what the heck. I'll blog it...

:)