Tuesday, August 28, 2007

yet another misunderstanding!

Okay, folks, it appears that I am the queen of offending people without realizing it! Okay, when I posted the I was uncomfortable with people I *knew* looking at my blog, I meant people I kind-of-sort-of know. People I have seen around the digital scrapbooking forums who I have never actually talked to... people who have never actually posted on my blog... and people who are googling my name and my children's names for pete's sake! NOT people I actually know. Does that make sense? I know that this blog is public and that it is open for anyone in the entire world to check. I love blog hopping, and I think it is so much fun to find a cool blog or to find someone I haven't talked to in YEARS. I really don't care who looks at my blog with that purpose. My problem is with the FREAKS who are googling kid p*o*r*n (don't want someone searching for that word and having my blog pop up!) and viewing my children. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, after much thought and much debate, I am going to leave my blog public. I will not be posting anything that might come across as anything questionable. I will be deleting old posts after a week or so. So check frequently. I am going to start backing up and deleting posts this afternoon when the kids go down for naps. Thanks to everyone who wanted to be signed up for my blog. That really means a lot to me!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hey, that is pretty much what I have decided to do with my blog as well. It's so fun but can be risky posting things. Anyways, I love your blog. Good luck with Hannah and the potty training...I totally lucked out with Tanner. He is sailing free now, no more diapers!! YIPPEE. I hope Hannah gets back into the groove. Good luck with all the changes in your life. Are you permanently living in Utah now? Where at?

chrissy said...

Have you figured out how to save your blog? How do you back it up?