Monday, August 20, 2007

it's been a while

I haven't had much free time lately. I haven't scrapbooked at all since I left Chicago. The piles of boxes are slowly starting to diminish, at least in the family room area. G&L's basement is so cute! They really worked hard to get it ready for us to live here and I am sooooo grateful! Hannah is having a blast with Daddy, of course, and with her Uncle Greg & Aunt Leslie, and her new best friend, Makayla. Those two can play for hours, unless Hannah is cranky. I am hoping to get some scrapping done sometime this week. I have all these cute fun goodies to play with and no time. There's always something else that needs to be done. I am going to spend all day tomorrow unpacking and then Wednesday is Hannah's birthday. So, I am going to be baking her birthday cake and we'll be going to my sister-in-law's house to swim and have birthday cake. I really hope the cake turns out well this year. After last year's Cinderella fiasco, we'll have to see! :) I am really tired and not capable of a coherent thought. So, I am going to go to sleep. And hope and pray that my kids both sleep at least a little while.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

oh, moving is the pits! but, it will all be over soon :) I'm glad you like your new place.

Angie said...

Wow a whole post just for me! You love me! By the way, she was only 19 inches... get it right! :) I miss you and your little monkeys... Going over to the parentals' just won't be the same. Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well in Utah, and are adjusting to everything. Love you and hope to see you soon!

Angie said...

Oh and just so you feel a little less freaked out about who's looking at your site, just know that I check it about 71 times a days for new pics, so really, there are only about 11 other weirdos you have to worry about.

Aleisha said...

Glad to have you finally here. Hope you guys are doing well. Its always great to have your family back together again. It never fun to be apart. Expecially for a long period of time.

Brown Family said...

Glad you guys made it and are finally reunited with Daddy! :) Don't have too much fun unpacking. :)

Angie said...

Fine, don't call me back! Just tell that little monkey Hannah, her favorite aunt says, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"