Thursday, August 02, 2007

Little Drummer Girl...

I think I may have a permanent headache! The cute little neighbor kid brought over one of his old drums for Hannah to play with! He painted it with big flowers and put her name on it. He even made a stand out of some wood scraps and painted those, too. What a sweet kid!!! His intentions are good. And Hannah LOVES this drum. She started playing at 7:30 this morning... I had to make her eat dinner last night and breakfast again this morning. My dad wore his IPOD earbuds all night last night. I thought he was listening to his music, but now I'm wondering if he was just hoping it would drown out the drumming... Ainsley slept through it yesterday, but today she seems to be waking up with every hit. :::sigh::: I took lots of pictures of her drumming, but I haven't put them on the computer yet. I am trying to back up my hard drive and organize some things right now. I have a 120 gb hard drive and it's almost full. I haven't backed up in over 2 months! So, I borrowed some DVDs from my dad and I am backing up like crazy!

So, here is a little friendly reminder.... BACK UP YOUR HARD DRIVE!

3 comments:

ashalston said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever heard... what a cute boy! Anywho, the ivory bow... yeahh, that's the one that mom got for you for Ainsley's blessing, but she forgot it at my house. hehe whoops! She got it at kid to kid, so if I get to Utah before you I will go get you one!

chrissy said...

i'm sure hannah just LOVES it, but man, i don't envy you!

:)

Sislers said...

Yeah that toy would quickly get "lost". I can't handle the noisy toys. Makayla has some flutes that she plays, but it's only in her room with the door closed. that type of noise get to me sooo fast.