Wednesday, August 15, 2007

new page set at SCRAPQUICK

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You know, sometimes I even amaze myself! I have had this kit (Heather Roselli's On the Playground) for months. I haven't used it. I LOVED it in the store, but when I unzipped it I had absolutely no clue what to do with it. Then, Christine, the owner of ScrapQuick.com sent the kit to me and asked me to create a page with it for the store. And no problem, whipped one right out! Maybe it is my photos that don't inspire me because I still haven't used the page for myself! :) I do have to admit, Christine added some of the finishing details that really made the page ROCK! She added the thumbprints and dirt and paint splatters! You know, all the cool details! :) I love Christine's work!

I also did another page set with Valerie Fowler's Try and Triumph kit. It's a page set for weight loss. And again, Christine totally rocked the finishing details of the page set with her CYO Flower Set and buttons. I LOVE those oversized flowers!

I have decided that I need to get over my fear of oversized elements and just go with what I like! It's digital, so if I don't like it, I can always delete it, right? :)

2 comments:

Sislers said...

You always create cute pages! don't be so modest. :)

btw - do you ever sleep? I notice the times that you post...go to bed girl!!

chrissy said...

soooooo cute!