Thursday, August 23, 2007

Blog Going Private

I have been considering deleting my blog for about a month now. There were some people who I *knew* that I was uncomfortable with them reading my blog, but I knew that they weren't dangerous to me or my family so I left it up. None of them had any malicious intent toward me or my children. However, I just was checking my sitefeed and saw a few IP addresses that I had never seen before. I clicked on them to see if it was new family members or friends. NOPE! One of them was some freak looking for "nekkid pictures teen girls in the bathtub". WHAT??????????? And my blog popped up? Yes. Because I had a picture of Ainsley (from the neck up) in the bathtub.

Sooooo.... that made my decision quite easy. My blog is going to go private for a while and if the garbage continues, I'll take down all the pictures and personal information. In order for me to allow you (my friends and family) to see my blog, you need to email me with your email address. Or you can post it in the comments section here and I will delete it as soon as I add it. But it probably won't be until Monday... so take your chances! :)

This is not an email address that I use. I created it just for this purpose...
thecardalls at gmail dot com

8 comments:

chrissy said...

Ew ew ew ew ew! Gross! That is so scary! I 100% support your decision to go private (as long as I get invited to look at the new blog!!!).

Aleisha said...

Me too...I agree!! I already deleted all my old entrys, and will keep doing so. So if you dont check it with in a week, you probably wont see it at all. =o) Anyways, add me =o)

Mary said...

Well now you know how often I come and check your blog! LOL! I absolutely think you're making a good decision.

Brown Family said...

How SCARY and DISGUSTING! Now I am freaked. Smart decision! I think I have your email address. I guess I will find out.

Jenna said...

bleck. some people are just yucky. Please, please let me be a member though... I'd miss your blog. Love, Jenna.

Jill said...

Hey there,
I have been thinking about the same thing for awhile...it is scary these days the kind of people that can find out info. I want to stay connected with your site though, so here is my email...luckiestgirlalive@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Lindsay said...

Good idea Meredith. Here's my email. Lindsay.Thomas@bcbsfl.com

T-Wan said...

You know the sick people in this world really tick me off. Please add me to your list. T-Wan from Rakscraps

Scrapper.TWan@gmail.com