Thursday, August 09, 2007

tickets are booked...

to fly to Utah...AGAIN! This time the credit card was actually charged, so hopefully the flight was really booked! We have a confirmation number this time, too! Sooooooo, Saturday, August 18th, we'll be in Utah! YEA! We aren't telling Hannah until the night before because she is already crying to see Daddy all the time. And it will make the separation from Grandma even harder. I can't win! She is either going to be crying for Daddy or for Grandma. Lovely!

6 comments:

Sislers said...

Yay, I'm so excited to see you guys! And...I was wondering what Hannah would like for her birthday?

Also, I'm told it's someone else's birthday on the 14th...just wondering what they like :D

chrissy said...

WWWHHHHAAAAATTTT? FOR REAL? FANTASTIC!!!

Jenna said...

YAY Meredith! I hope be can meet when you're in Utah.

Meredith said...

I don't have birthdays anymore! :) I think the paint and carpet and letting us live with you guys will be more than enough for me, thanks! :) Hannah really doesn't need anything else. She loves barbies and anything girlie. She loves new movies... Blues Clues, Dora, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...we have tons of those, though. She loves purses. Her new favorite thing is puzzles. She's actually pretty good as long as they don't have more than about 20 pieces.

Mary said...

You're coming out here? really? you really coming out here. YEAH!!!!!!!! Thats great news! We'll see you then!

Aleisha said...

Dang, wish we could see you guys before we leave. But great that you will finally be here with thomas. I know its hard having your family split up. I am sure hannah will be happy to see daddy. Grandma can come visit anytime. =0) Happy Birthday, early to the both of you. Hope you guys have great b-days! Good luck with the flight home.