Thursday, August 23, 2007

holy cow!

I have two sleeping children! yea! I haven't scrapped a single photo in the last week... I'm off! We are leaving tomorrow afternoon to go to the cabin for a few days. No cell phones. No internet. Just US! Our own little family in our own little world for just a few days. Of course, Saturday is cabin workday so the guys are all going to be building a new shed. But I am determined to have some just-us family time. Depending on Thomas' schedule and work stuff, we may go tomorrow morning. We haven't been up there in YEARS, not since my first miscarriage. We used to go all the time, though, when we were first married. I can't wait! I hope the weather cooperates...or maybe it will be better if it does rain the entire time...

1 comment:

chrissy said...

Rain, rain, RAIN!!! Then the boys wouldn't have to work on the shed, and they'd be free to watch the kids while we scrap! :)