Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Birthday ?

So, I just very recently had a birthday. As in it was just over a few minutes ago and it still is my birthday if you live in Utah. I did absolutely nothing productive today other than to make dinner. I tried really hard to do some scrapbooking, but Hannah was NOT cooperative! We even went to a crop at church and Hannah ended up fighting with a little boy there. Not cool! She erased his chalkboard picture and he scratched her face, pulled out her ponytail and hit her arm. eek! he's got a big brother! apparently this is the same kid she fights with every sunday in nursery. Funny story... last Sunday on the way home, Hannah was adamant that I check her arm to make sure that her bone wasn't broken out of her arm. I asked her why and she said that a boy in nursery hit her and almost broke her bone out. Well, her arm wasn't even red, so I asked her what she did to make him hit her. She replied that she was trying to hit him first. hmmmm... well, at least she is honest! But back to my birthday! I got a VERY thoughtful and GENEROUS email from my friend/aunt Mary! I may have to beat her up, though! What part of NO GIFTS do you not understand?! But, they did cheer me up! However did she know which digital scrapbooking kits I NEED to survive? :) (Hint: My Kaboodle!). And I got several nice emails from different digital scrapbooking sites with free little element packs and coupons. It was really quite unexpected and very sweet. My parents gave me some cash to buy winter clothes... ugh! i'm gonna need those aren't i?! yuck! And I got some lovely emails and IMs from my family! Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it!

7 comments:

RLH said...

Made it with 15 minutes to spare- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEREDITH!!!! I'm sure there are gifts waiting in Utah :)

neliasugar said...

Whoops! I even talked to you yesterday, happy belated birthday! Sorry but my mind is gone now.

Jenna said...

Well, my excuse for not saying Happy Birthday is "I DIDN'T KNOW"!!
hee hee. But Happy Birthday to you anyway. :)

Sislers said...

Yes, as RLH said, "there ARE gifts waiting in Utah :) Well, at least one from me

Happy late-birthday :)

Aleisha said...

Happy Belated B-day. I even remembered when I woke up. I think I hate lost my mind completley. Sorry. =o)

Robin said...

Glad you had a nice birthday Meredith!!!! :)

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Meredith! And it sounds like you have a little fighter on your hands! Did she get that from you??? Hannah is so cute!