Sunday, August 05, 2007

nice try, mom

It's 2:30pm, Ainsley has been asleep for 2 hours. I tried to go to sleep as soon as we got home from church, but HANNAH decided that I didn't really need a nap. She was screaming and yelling and throwing tantrums. Lovely. She wanted to watch a movie and lay down on her sleeping bag, but Shelby wanted to watch one of her shows on tv instead. Hannah only wanted to sleep downstairs in the family room, not up in her room where she could have watched a movie on her dvd player. I swear it's like having two two-year-olds. I am so tired of those two fighting. Oh well. I guess it is just practice for when the girls are older. I am anxiously awaiting pictures on Chrissy's blog of my niece's blessing. Okay... it was only 2 hours ago, but I am really bored! :) And I really wish I were sleeping.

2 comments:

Aleisha said...

I know the feeling. I wish I could spend a week in bed and catch up on 7 months of lost sleep. Heres wishful day-dreaming!

chrissy said...

ha ha i'll get them up soon, i promise!

geez!