Monday, August 13, 2007

My new NIECE!

Well, little Madelyn finally made her way into the world. She is a chunky little thing! Poor Angie pushed for three hours. They finally had to use forceps to get the baby out. In the process, little Madelyn got pretty bruised up. It also tore the skin right off her little cheek! Poor little kid. It makes my heart hurt to think about her hurting like that! But Angie is a trooper and she seems to be doing well. Congratulations Angie & Tom! She is beautiful!

what a beautiful little girl! she has more rolls on her legs than ainsley!

the proud daddy

and the beautiful new mother and baby! can you believe that angie was pushing for three hours??? she looks perfect!

9 comments:

Brown Family said...

Congrats on your new neice! What a chunk! :) Oh man 3 hours your poor sister! And poor little baby's cheek ouch! Congrats again!

Aleisha said...

I would be so upset at the forcepts and what happened to her cheek, its so sad to see a new born hurt. I was upset when they used the vacum on rylan, but it was only for three second and he was out. I'm just glad shes out and ok. I pushed for almost three hours with rylan, it was not pretty (suprised I had another one after him). I hope she heals fast and both are doing ok. She looks very healthy and beautiful. Cant wait to see more picts. Congrats to the Wilson family

Sislers said...

Oh how sad...the poor little thing :( And poor Angie for pushing 3 hours, yuck!

she does look beautiful though :)

Mary said...

What?? Oh no! I can't imagine what these poor babies must think... they go from such a wonderful and comfortable little world into a bright, loud place where you get poked, prodded and forceped. :( I'm glad that they're all doing well now!!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness! Poor Angie and baby Madelyn! I was just thinking how good Angie looked. What a champ! And little Madelyn is so chubby and cute! Give everyone my congrats!

chrissy said...

Hooray! Beautiful baby!

RLH said...

She should've had the bay in Utah. The Docs here whip out the forceps way sooner and they actually are known to be a lot better with them too.

RLH said...

That made a lot of sense- I mean BABY.

T-Wan said...

Congrats on your new niece (I'm really late but haven't been online much). 3 Hours of pushing...oh my.