Thursday, August 16, 2007

Do you ever worry...

that there are too many people in the world who know too much about you? My sister-in-law told me about a code that you can add to your blog and see general information about people looking at your site. I thought, "Well, that's pretty cool!" So, I added it. And now I am totally freaked out! It is fine with me if people that I know, even those I *know* through online forums check my blog. But what freaks me out is how many times my blog has been *hit* by people googling something like a font or the lyrics to zippitydooda. What??? Then I remembered that I used Zoe Pearn's ZippityDooDa kit for a layout. Oh yeah! Still kinda creepy that my blog pops up for that, but the link to her kit does not. Interesting...

I have seriously been considering taking my blog down, or at least not putting up pictures of my kids. There are way too many sicko people out there. But then I realized that I would have to start emailing pictures to too many people, so it's gonna stay up, at least for now. Does that make me a bad mom?

I am heading to Utah in less than 36 hours now!!! I cannot wait to see my Tommy! And the rest of the family, of course, but it's been over TWO MONTHS since I saw my husband! I miss him so much! I get to see my sister this weekend, too! And I am going to lunch with my aunt/best friend & another friend from college next week. AND Hannah's birthday is next week. I am still trying to figure out how to make her birthday cake. She is adamant about wanting a Lazy Town cake. We'll see if we can get it to work!

4 comments:

Sislers said...

Can't wait for you guys to come!! :)

Aleisha said...

I know the feeling. Its hard being away from your hubby. Looks like I am going to be away from him a lot longer. Anyways, I understand about the pictures. Thats why I dont post a lot of them, and after a few days, I take most of them off. If you want, give me a call when you get here, we can digi scrap and let the kiddies play, it would be fun. =o)

chrissy said...

luck for me i don't have a huge blog fan club. i pretty much know who each hit is, that makes me feel a little better. do what's comfortable for you! it doesn't make you a bad mom to want to protect your little ones ;)

Lindsay said...

Hey Meredith- Do you know there's a way to make your blog private so only people with whom you invite can look at it. I'm not sure exactly how to do it :o) But my friend Krystal's blog is private and she uses blogspot as well. That may help make you more comfortable with knowing who's looking at your blog.