Saturday, August 11, 2007

new pictures for daddy

... and anyone else who wants to see my little girlies!

this is hannah's block town that she built for daddy to see... it's just a town, not a city. at least that is what she says.

Here is Hannah stuck inside her block city! She begged me to build her inside the city! nerd!

ainsley is just so darn cute! that foot is always up near her mouth or in her ear! :)


the girls were hanging out in my room on Friday. yes, hannah is wearing rubber training pants. and yes, ainsley's feet are headed toward her mouth as always! I promise, Hannah does wear pants! :) We are just working on potty-training right now and pants make things more difficult.

7 comments:

Brown Family said...

Your girls are so adorable! How is potty training going with Hannah? We are still working with Isabelle. Hate potty training!

Audimc said...

oh my goodness!!! So cute! Look how big both of them are getting!! I just love that name Ainsley!!! Bummer you were gone for CHA!

Audimc said...

Another question.. where did you get the highland perk font????? I love it!

Jill said...

are you just visiting Utah, or are you moving there? where are you staying? cute pictures as always!

Sislers said...

lol...I was beginning to wonder if Hannah ever wore pants! But I don't blame ya one bit :)

chrissy said...

CUTE!!!

I think your girls are looking more and more alike! I can't wait to see them in person :)

T-Wan said...

Hannah is so precious and Ainsley justmakes you want to pinch her cheeks. The last picture is so cute it almost looks like Ainsley is responding the same as Hannah to whatever they are looking at.